Thursday, May 19, 2022

New cases stay above 4,000

Only 0.9% are in Category Three and above.

Other News

Another 4,116 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,829,089.

Another 2,858 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,753,119.

Meanwhile 141 are in the ICU, including 116 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 62 are in need of respiratory assistance including 44 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,116 cases reported today, 39 (0.9%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,077 (99.1%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles