Thursday, May 19, 2022

Daily caseload crosses 4,000 mark

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,824,973.

Other News

Another 4,046 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,824,973.

Another 2,804 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,750,261.

Meanwhile 149 are in the ICU, including 120 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 71 are in need of respiratory assistance including 49 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,046 cases reported today, 0.8% are in Category Three and above. The remaining 99.2% are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles