Another 3,175 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,792,035.
Another 2,977 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,720,399.
Meanwhile 229 are in the ICU, including 200 confirmed Covid-19 patients.
A total of 99 are in need of respiratory assistance including 68 confirmed Covid-19 cases.
Of the 3,175 cases reported today, 60 (1.9%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,115 (98.1%) are in Category One and Two.