Sunday, May 22, 2022

Daily caseload drops again to 2,600

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,788,860.

Other News

Another 2,641 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,788,860.

Another 2,808 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,717,422.

Meanwhile 253 are in the ICU, including 211 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 106 are in need of respiratory assistance including 74 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 2,641 cases reported today, 57 (2.2%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 2,584 (97.8%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles