Another 2,778 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,741,179.
Another 3,539 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,665,034.
Meanwhile 306 are in the ICU, including 244 confirmed Covid-19 patients.
A total of 170 are in need of respiratory assistance including 101 confirmed Covid-19 cases.
Of the 2,778 cases reported today, 60 (2.2%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 2,718 (97.8%) are in Category One and Two.