Another 3,510 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,731,713.
Another 4,998 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,652,585.
Meanwhile 329 are in the ICU, including 255 confirmed Covid-19 patients.
A total of 179 are in need of respiratory assistance including 121 confirmed Covid-19 cases.
Of the 3,510 cases reported today, 59 (1.7%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,451 (98.3%) are in Category One and Two.