Wednesday, January 19, 2022

New cases top 3,100

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,724,684.

Other News

Another 3,140 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,724,684.

Another 4,278 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,642,469.

Meanwhile 353 are in the ICU, including 275 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 189 are in need of respiratory assistance including 125 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 3,140 cases reported today, 64 (2.0%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,076 (98.0%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles