Saturday, January 22, 2022

Daily cases tumble to 2,500

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,721,544.

Other News

Another 2,589 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,721,544.

Another 3,810 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,638,191.

Meanwhile 379 are in the ICU, including 307 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 210 are in need of respiratory assistance including 142 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 2,589 cases reported today, 66 (2.5%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 2,523 (97.5%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles