Saturday, January 22, 2022

Daily cases hover just over 4,000

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,715,847.

Other News

Another 4,083 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,715,847.

Another 5,435 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,630,680.

Meanwhile 391 are in the ICU, including 314 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 215 are in need of respiratory assistance including 145 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,083 cases reported today, 69 (1.7%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,014 (98.3%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles