Friday, January 21, 2022

Daily cases inch over 4,300

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,711,764.

Other News

Another 4,362 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,711,764.

Another 5,098 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,625,245.

Meanwhile 400 are in the ICU, including 315 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 198 are in need of respiratory assistance including 143 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,362 cases reported today, 89 (2.0%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,273 (98.0%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles