Sunday, January 16, 2022

Daily cases dip to 3,900

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,703,140.

Other News

Another 3,900 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,703,140.

Another 4,552 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,615,162.

Meanwhile 384 are in the ICU, including 304 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 213 are in need of respiratory assistance including 142 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 3,900 cases reported today, 86 (2.2%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,814 (97.8%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles