Friday, January 21, 2022

New cases hover just over 5,000

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,683,523.

Other News

Another 5,058 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,683,523.

Another 4,997 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,591,819.

Meanwhile 393 are in the ICU, including 353 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 212 are in need of respiratory assistance including 151 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,058 cases reported today, 80 (1.6%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,978 (98.4%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles