Monday, January 24, 2022

New cases creep past 5,000

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,673,019.

Other News

Another 5,020 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,673,019.

Another 4,525 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,581,395.

Meanwhile 428 are in the ICU, including 359 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 237 are in need of respiratory assistance including 159 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,020 cases reported today, 87 (1.7%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,933 (98.3%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles