Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Daily cases continue to hover at 4,800

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,591,486.

Other News

Another 4,885 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,591,486.

Another 5,628 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,493,437.

Meanwhile 549 are in the ICU, including 437 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 274 are in need of respiratory assistance including 184 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,885 cases reported today, 91 (1.9%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,794 (98.1%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles