Saturday, December 4, 2021

Daily cases creep up to 5,400

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,556,865.

Other News

Another 5,413 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,556,865.

Another 6,013 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,461,780.

Meanwhile 545 are in the ICU, including 458 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 264 are in need of respiratory assistance including 184 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,413 cases reported today, 102 (1.9%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,311 (98.1%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles