Friday, November 26, 2021

New cases creep past 5,000

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,481,339.

Other News

Another 5,071 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,481,339.

Another 5,372 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,385,432.

Meanwhile 557 are in the ICU, including 498 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 300 are in need of respiratory assistance including 207 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,071 cases reported today, 121 (2.4%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,950 (97.6%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles