Thursday, October 14, 2021

New cases tumble to 7,300

Other News

Another 7,373 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,339,594.

Another 10,959 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,195,669.

Meanwhile 762 are in the ICU, including 702 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 410 are in need of respiratory assistance including 293 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 7,373 cases reported today, 133 (1.8%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 7,240 (98.2%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles