Wednesday, October 27, 2021

New cases tumble to 8,000

Just over 1,100 cases in Sarawak, 1,020 in Kelantan.

Other News

Another 8,075 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,285,640.

Sarawak recorded 1,189 cases, Kelantan 1,020, Penang 853, Johor 781, Selangor 686, Sabah 677, Terengganu 636, Kedah 628, Perak 548, Pahang 522, Melaka 219, Kuala Lumpur 151 and Negeri Sembilan 108.

Perlis recorded 36 cases, Putrajaya 19 and Labuan two.

Another 15,456 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,116,021.

Meanwhile 867 are in the ICU, including 807 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 461 are in need of respiratory assistance including 342 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 8,075 cases reported today, 160 (2%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 7,915 (98%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles