Sunday, October 17, 2021

New cases bounce back over 14,000

Over 2,800 cases in Sarawak, more than 2,200 cases in Selangor.

Other News

Another 14,554 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,171,232.

Sarawak recorded 2,825 cases, Selangor 2,244, Johor 1,807, Perak 1,144, Sabah 1,273 and Penang 1,231.

Kelantan recorded 910 cases, Kedah 908, Terengganu 690, Pahang 598, Melaka 401, Kuala Lumpur 271 and Negeri Sembilan 157.

Perlis recorded 65 cases and Putrajaya 30. No new cases were reported in Labuan.

Another 16,751 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 1,950,467.

Of the 14,554 cases reported today, 163 (1.1%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 14,391 (98.9%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles