Senior Minister for Security Ismail Sabri Yaakob today announced that all economic and social activities will be prohibited under the upcoming lockdown with the exception of essential services and 17 sectors as follows:
1. Food and beverages including for animals
2. Healthcare and medical supplies
6. Solid waste disposal
7. Transportation (land, water and air)
8. Port services, airports and cargo handling
9. Communication including media, telecommunications and internet services
10. Banks and insurance
11. Community credit including pawnshops
12. E-commerce and information technology
13. Storage and distribution of fuel
14. Hotels and accommodation only for quarantine purposes
15. Construction and critical repairs
16. Forestry services
17. Limited logistics
Factory activities will be prohibited except for the following:
2. Production of food and beverages
3. Packaging and printing materials
4. Personal maintenance and cleaning products
5. Medical and healthcare
Shopping malls will be closed except for premises related to sectors allowed to operate such as food, groceries, supermarkets, pharmacies and sundry shops.
Hypermarkets will be allowed to open but will be limited to the sale of food and basic necessities.
Dobis will be allowed to operate, including self-service outlets, as well as optometrists.
Only two people per household will be allowed to go out for necessities such as food and medication within a 10km radius of their homes.
In cases of health emergencies, three people will be allowed to travel in a single vehicle within a 10km radius or to the nearest facilities in the vicinity.
Taxis and e-hailing vehicles will be capped at two people including the driver while public transportation will operate at 50% capacity.
Those with vaccination appointments will be allowed to travel for this purpose with proof of appointment dates.
Kindergartens and daycares will likewise be prohibited except for the children of frontliners and those of parents who are both working.
Recreational activities meanwhile will be limited to individual activities not later than 8pm.
Petrol stations will operate from 6am to 8pm while those operating along highways will be allowed to open 24 hours.
Prayer sessions at mosques and suraus as well as non-Muslim houses of worship will be capped at 12 committee members.
Inter-district and interstate travel will remain off limits while travel for long-distance couples will not be allowed.
A full list of SOPs as well as sectors allowed to operate can be found here:
RINGKASAN SOP PKP MKN 30 MEI 2021 -DIBENARKAN V4
RINGKASAN SOP PKP MKN 30 MEI 2021 -TIDAK DIBENARKAN V3