Another 4,275 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 180,455.
Of these, 4,264 were local transmissions involving 3,131 citizens and 1,133 foreigners.
The remaining 11 imported cases involved eight citizens and three foreigners.
Selangor recorded 1,421 cases, of which 954 or 67.1% were from clusters and close contact screening.
This was followed by Kuala Lumpur (548), Sabah (498) and Johor (425).
Melaka recorded 278 cases, Perak 208, Sarawak 193, Penang 162, Terengganu 131, Negeri Sembilan 108, Kedah 105.
Kelantan recorded 78, Pahang 75, Putrajaya 35, Perlis seven and Labuan three.
Active cases stand at 42,769 with 260 in the ICU and 103 in need of respiratory assistance.
Eleven new clusters were detected:
1. Tapak Bina Bali Residence (Melaka, workplace)
2. Tapak Bina Jalan Wangsa (Kuala Lumpur, workplace)
3. Jalan Timah Dua (Johor, workplace)
4. Persiaran Tanjung (Johor Bahru, workplace)
5. Kilang Setapak (Sabah, workplace)
6. Jalan Canggih (Johor Bahru, workplace)
7. Tapak Bina Lebuh Puteri (Selangor, workplace)
8. Kampung Bombalai (Sabah, workplace)
9. Kampung Guntong Luar (Terengganu, community)
10. Kampung Bukit Biah (Terengganu, religious)
11. Tembok Sungai Udang (Melaka, detention centre)
Another five ended, leaving 341 active clusters across the country.
Another 4,313 patients were discharged, bringing total recoveries to 137,019.
However, seven more deaths were reported, pushing the virus toll to 667.