Another 2,232 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 138,224.
Selangor recorded 557 cases, of which 404 were from clusters and close contact screening.
This was followed by Johor (396), Sabah (374), Kuala Lumpur (204), Sarawak (153), Penang (112) and Negeri Sembilan (102).
Kelantan recorded 95 cases, Perak 51, Pahang 46, Terengganu 41, Kedah 40, Melaka 37, Putrajaya 13, Labuan eight and Perlis three.
Active cases stand at 28,554 with 187 in the ICU and 87 in need of respiratory assistance.
Eight new clusters were recorded:
1. Jalan Keluli (Kota Tinggi, Johor Bahru and Segamat in Johor; 42 cases)
2. Medan Idaman (Cheras and Titiwangsa in Kuala Lumpur; 10 cases)
3. Jelita (Miri in Sarawak; eight cases)
4. Kampung Renok (Gua Musang in Kelantan; 23 cases)
5. Kampung Geting (Tumpat in Kelantan; 11 cases)
6. Lumut Barat (Manjung in Perak; 11 cases)
7. Kubang Bujuk (Kubang Bujuk in Kuala Terengganu; 10 cases)
8. Kejaya (Dungun in Terengganu; nine cases)
Another four ended, leaving 258 active clusters across the country.
Another 1,006 patients were discharged, bringing total recoveries to 109,115.
However, four more deaths were reported, pushing the virus toll to 555.