Another 2,451 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 133,559.
Selangor recorded the most new cases with 564 (23%), of which 342 were from clusters and close contact screening.
This was followed by Sabah (409) and Negeri Sembilan (351).
Johor recorded 302 cases, Penang 273, Kuala Lumpur 198, Kedah 65, Kelantan 61, Sarawak 55, Melaka 50, Perak 42, Pahang 36, Putrajaya 17, Terengganu 16, Perlis eight and Labuan four.
Active cases stand at 26,185 with 177 in the ICU and 82 in need of respiratory assistance.
Five new clusters were detected:
1. Mikro (Johor Bahru, Kulai, Pontian and Kota Tinggi in Johor; 97 cases)
2. Symphony Magazine (Timur Laut and Seberang Perai Utara in Penang; 44 cases)
3. Pasai (Sibu and Mukah in Sarawak; 38 cases)
4. Teknologi Kesidang (Melaka Tengah in Melaka; 18 cases)
5. Palut (Dungun in Terengganu; 10 cases)
Another six ended, leaving 256 active clusters throughout the country.
Another 1,401 patients were discharged, bringing total recoveries to 106,832.
However, five more deaths were reported, pushing the virus toll to 542.