Another 2,593 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 125,438.
Selangor recorded 965 cases, of which 894 or 92.6% were from clusters and close contact screening. Johor followed with 571 cases and Sabah with 405.
Kuala Lumpur recorded 265 cases, Negeri Sembilan 125, Penang 77, Kelantan 43, Kedah 42, Perak 34, Terengganu 19, Melaka 13, Pahang 11, Labuan and Putrajaya nine each and Sarawak five.
Active cases stand at 24,347 with 141 in the ICU and 67 in need of respiratory assistance.
Another 13 clusters were detected:
1. Dataran Utas (Petaling in Selangor; 66 cases)
2. Casa Permai (Petaling in Selangor; 109 cases)
3. Medan Jasa (Petaling in Selangor, Kuala Kangsar in Perak and Lembah Pantai in Kuala Lumpur; 64 cases)
4. Tasik Utama (Seremban in Negeri Sembilan and Hulu Langat in Selangor; 49 cases)
5. Firma (Johor Bahru in Johor; 45 cases)
6. Persiaran Teknologi (Kulai in Johor; 25 cases)
7. Bersepadu (Kota Tinggi in Johor; 21 cases)
8. Jalan Padu (Johor Bahru in Johor; 17 cases)
9. Kampung Pitas (Kalabakan and Tawau in Sabah; 72 cases)
10. Ikan Emas (Cheras in Kuala Lumpur; 35 cases)
11. Kayuh (Titiwangsa, Kepong and Lembah Pantai in Kuala Lumpur; 11 cases)
12. Jalan Seputeh (Lembah Pantai in Kuala Lumpur; 18 cases)
13. Anak Air (Melaka Tengah and Jason in Melaka; 14 cases)
Three others ended, leaving 252 active clusters across the country.
Another 1,129 patients were discharged, bringing total recoveries to 100,578.
However, four more deaths were reported, pushing the virus toll to 513.