Another 2,027 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 122,845.
Selangor recorded 509 cases, of which 338 or 66.4% were from clusters and close contact screening.
This was followed by Johor (428) and Sabah (383).
Kuala Lumpur recorded 313 cases, Negeri Sembilan 98, Penang 60, Kedah 47, Kelantan 42, Labuan 37, Perak and Pahang 25 each, Melaka 21, and Sarawak, Terengganu and Putrajaya 13 each.
Eleven more clusters were detected:
1. Jalan Playar (Petaling in Selangor; 68 cases)
2. Sri Suria (Petaling in Selangor; 16 cases)
3. Tapak Bina Bukit Semenyih (Hulu Langat in Selangor; 17 cases)
4. Bukit Angkat (Hulu Langat in Selangor; 25 cases)
5. Parit Jamil (Muar in Johor; 62 cases)
6. Tombovo (Putatan in Sabah; 18 cases)
7. Tapak Bina Jalan Desa (Lembah Pantai in Kuala Lumpur; 116 cases)
8. Jalan Raja (Lembah Pantai, Cheras, Titiwangsa and Kepong in Kuala Lumpur; 25 cases)
9. Langit Selatan (Kuantan in Pahang; nine cases)
10. Bah Sayap (Miri in Sarawak; five cases)
11. Mengkuang (Marang and Kuala Nerus in Terengganu; 10 cases)
There are currently 242 active clusters throughout the country.
Another 1,221 patients were discharged, bringing total recoveries to 99,449.
However, eight more deaths were reported, pushing the virus toll to 509.