Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Daily cases dip to just over 3,100

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,718,955.

Other News

Another 3,108 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,718,955.

Another 3,701 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,634,381.

Meanwhile 390 are in the ICU, including 326 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 211 are in need of respiratory assistance including 143 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 3,108 cases reported today, 57 (1.8%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,501 (98.2%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles