Saturday, November 27, 2021

New cases inch up to 5,700

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,602,835.

Other News

Another 5,755 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,602,835.

Another 5,082 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,503,427.

Meanwhile 506 are in the ICU, including 426 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 270 are in need of respiratory assistance including 158 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,755 cases reported today, 101 (1.8%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,654 (98.2%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles