Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Daily cases continue to hover at 6,300

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,575,888.

Other News

Another 6,355 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,575,888.

Another 5,031 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,477,314.

Meanwhile 542 are in the ICU, including 436 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 268 are in need of respiratory assistance including 173 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 6,355 cases reported today, 15 (1.8%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 6,240 (98.2%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles