Another 1,482 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 345,500.
Selangor recorded 661 cases followed by Penang (200) and Sarawak (176).
Johor recorded 86 cases, Sabah 69, Kelantan 57, Kuala Lumpur 42, Melaka 41, Kedah 37, Pahang 36, Negeri Sembilan 32, Perak 31, Labuan eight, Putrajaya three, Terengganu two and Perlis one.
Active cases stand at 14,604 with 164 in the ICU and 81 in need of respiratory assistance.
Thirteen new clusters were detected:
1. Hevea Scruciana (Petaling and Klang in Selangor; 336 screened, 55 positive)
2. Jalan Rasmi (Gombak, Hulu Langat, Hulu Selangor, Klang, Petaling and Sepang in Selangor and Cheras in Kuala Lumpur; 119 screened, 58 positive)
3. Jalan Kingsway (Miri in Sarawak; 384 screened, 51 positive)
4. Bulatan Aman (Sibu in Sarawak; 89 screened, 43 positive)
5. Jalan Jelawat (Seberang Perai Utara, Seberang Perai Tengah, Seberang Perai Selatan and Timur Laut in Penang, and Kerian in Perak; 1,916 screened, 145 positive)
6. Selima Baiduri (Kuala Muda in Kedah; 43 screened, 10 positive)
7. Pulau Enoe (Labuan; 75 screened, eight positive)
8. Jalan Baji (Sarikei in Sarawak; 29 screened, 20 positive)
9. Kampung Baru Pasir Putih (Kalabakan and Tawau in Sabah; 89 screened, eight positive)
10. Rimbayan (Keningau in Sabah; 42 screened, 15 positive)
11. Emas Bemban (Baling and Sik in Kedah; 36 screened, six positive)
12. Layar (Kota Setar and Kuala Muda in Kedah; 16 screened, 10 positive)
13. Lorong Mulia (Johor Bahru in Johor; 71 screened, nine positive)
Twelve more ended, leaving 370 active clusters across the country.
Another 1,070 patients were discharged, bringing total recoveries to 329,624.
However, seven more deaths were reported, pushing the virus toll to 1,272.