Another 1,133 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 344,018.
Selangor recorded 401 cases, Penang 194 and Sarawak 153.
Johor recorded 96 cases, followed by Kuala Lumpur (53), Perak and Kelantan (44 each), Sabah and Kedah (41 each), Negeri Sembilan (39), Pahang (16), Melaka (six), Terengganu (two) and Labuan, Putrajaya and Perlis (one each).
Nine new clusters were detected:
1. Jalan Western (Sepang and Petaling in Selangor; 356 screened, 19 positive)
2. Jalan SC Satu (Hulu Klang in Selangor; 40 screened, six positive)
3. Jalan Pinang Raja (Petaling and Klang in Selangor; 230 screened, 25 positive)
4. Batu Enam Setengah (Seremban in Negeri Sembilan; 155 screened, 47 positive)
5. Jalan Sulaiman (Kepong, Titiwangsa and Lembah Pantai in Kuala Lumpur; 48 screened, 12 positive)
6. Fasa Dua Semarak (Tawau in Sabah; 15 screened, six positive)
7. Ranggu (Tawau in Sabah; 25 screened, eight positive)
8. Jalan Merak (Kulai in Johor; 36 screened, seven positive)
9. Kota Kemajuan (Johor Bahru and Kota Tinggi in Johor; 59 screened, five positive)
Thirteen others ended, leaving 369 active clusters across the country.
Another 1,148 patients were discharged, bringing total recoveries to 328,554.
However, five more deaths were reported, pushing the virus toll to 1,265.