Friday, July 1, 2022

New cases surge past 17,000 with 0.5% severe infections

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,956,332.

Other News

Another 17,134 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,956,332.

Another 5,681 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,829,752.

Meanwhile 143 are in the ICU, including 83 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 78 are in need of respiratory assistance including 35 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 17,134 cases reported today, 86 (0.5%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 17,048 (99.5%) are in Category One and Two.

A total of 4,722 (27.56%) are in Category One, 12,326 (71.94%) in Category Two, 58 (0.34%) in Category Three, 24 (0.14%) in Category Four and four (0.02%) in Category Five.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles