- Advertisement -
News

Daily caseload tops 5,700

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,882,060.

Staff Writers
1 minute read
Share
Tourists and locals mingle at Armenian Street in George Town during the Chinese New Year holidays. Photo: Bernama
Tourists and locals mingle at Armenian Street in George Town during the Chinese New Year holidays. Photo: Bernama

Another 5,736 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,882,060.

Another 3,196 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,790,386.

Meanwhile 112 are in the ICU, including 89 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 54 are in need of respiratory assistance including 41 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,736 cases reported today, 46 (0.8%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,690 (99.2%) are in Category One and Two.