- Advertisement -
News

New cases jump to 5,500

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,876,324.

Staff Writers
1 minute read
Share
Traffic is seen in the capital city of Kuala Lumpur in this file picture.
Traffic is seen in the capital city of Kuala Lumpur in this file picture.

Another 5,566 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,876,324.

Another 3,187 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,787,190.

Meanwhile 113 are in the ICU, including 90 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 59 are in need of respiratory assistance including 40 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 5,566 cases reported today, 51 (0.9%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 5,515 (99.1%) are in Category One and Two.