Sunday, July 3, 2022

New cases dip again to 4,700

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,870,758.

Other News

Another 4,774 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,870,758.

Another 3,232 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,784,003.

Meanwhile 114 are in the ICU, including 106 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 62 are in need of respiratory assistance including 50 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,774 cases reported today, 36 (0.8%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,738 (99.2%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles