- Advertisement -
News

Daily caseload drops to 4,900

Some 0.8% of new cases are in Category Three and above while the rest are in Category One and Two.

Staff Writers
1 minute read
Share
Families enjoy a day out at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa in Kuala Lumpur.
Families enjoy a day out at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa in Kuala Lumpur.

Another 4,915 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,865,984.

Another 3,056 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,780,771.

Meanwhile 120 are in the ICU, including 103 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 65 are in need of respiratory assistance including 50 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,915 cases reported today, 39 (0.8%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,876 (99.2%) are in Category One and Two.