Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Daily caseload tops 4,700

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,844,969.

Other News

Another 4,744 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,844,969.

Another 3,646 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,766,254.

Meanwhile 129 are in the ICU, including 110 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 72 are in need of respiratory assistance including 48 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,744 cases reported today, 30 (0.6%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,714 (99.4%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles