Wednesday, May 18, 2022

New cases creep past 4,000 again

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,840,225.

Other News

Another 4,066 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,840,225.

Another 3,559 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,762,608.

Meanwhile 131 are in the ICU, including 113 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 65 are in need of respiratory assistance including 46 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 4,066 cases reported today, 50 (1.2%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 4,016 (98.8%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles