Another 3,214 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,836,159.
Another 3,116 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,759,049.
Meanwhile 146 are in the ICU, including 112 confirmed Covid-19 patients.
A total of 65 are in need of respiratory assistance including 40 confirmed Covid-19 cases.
Of the 3,214 cases reported today, 35 (1.1%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,179 (98.9%) are in Category One and Two.