Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Daily caseload drops to 3,800

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,832,945.

Other News

Another 3,856 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,832,945.

Another 2,814 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,755,933.

Meanwhile 143 are in the ICU, including 121 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 53 are in need of respiratory assistance including 43 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 3,856 cases reported today, 35 (0.9%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,821 (99.1%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles