Saturday, May 21, 2022

Daily caseload drops to 2,300

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,810,689.

Other News

Another 2,342 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,810,689.

Meanwhile 184 are in the ICU, including 132 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 87 are in need of respiratory assistance including 52 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 2,342 cases reported today, 34 (1.5%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 2,308 (98.5%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles