Monday, May 23, 2022

Daily cases continue to hover just over 3,000

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,808,347.

Other News

Another 3,010 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,808,347.

Another 2,584 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,735,355.

Meanwhile 182 are in the ICU, including 146 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 83 are in need of respiratory assistance including 58 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 3,010 cases reported today, 28 (0.9%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 2,982 (99.1%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles