Thursday, January 20, 2022

Daily caseload hovers just over 3,000

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,805,337.

Other News

Another 3,074 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,805,337.

Another 2,828 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,732,771.

Meanwhile 193 are in the ICU, including 158 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 90 are in need of respiratory assistance including 61 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 3,074 cases reported today, 30 (1.0%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,044 (99.0%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles