Wednesday, January 19, 2022

New cases dip to 3,300

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,802,263.

Other News

Another 3,346 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,802,263.

Another 3,052 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,729,943.

Meanwhile 204 are in the ICU, including 159 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 95 are in need of respiratory assistance including 64 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 3,346 cases reported today, 49 (1.5%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,297 (98.5%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles