Sunday, May 22, 2022

Daily caseload tops 3,600

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,798,917.

Other News

Another 3,684 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,798,917.

Another 3,292 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,726,891.

Meanwhile 192 are in the ICU, including 178 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 91 are in need of respiratory assistance including 70 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 3,684 cases reported today, 34 (0.9%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,650 (99.1%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles