Another 3,198 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,795,233.
Another 3,200 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,723,599.
Meanwhile 215 are in the ICU, including 185 confirmed Covid-19 patients.
A total of 105 are in need of respiratory assistance including 65 confirmed Covid-19 cases.
Of the 3,198 cases reported today, 39 (1.2%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,159 (98.8%) are in Category One and Two.