Saturday, May 21, 2022

New cases tumble below 2,900

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,786,219.

Other News

Another 2,888 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,786,219.

Another 2,714 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,714,614.

Meanwhile 248 are in the ICU, including 206 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 117 are in need of respiratory assistance including 73 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 2,888 cases reported today, 36 (1.2%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 2,852 (98.8%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles