Wednesday, May 18, 2022

New cases dip again to 3,200

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,783,331.

Other News

Another 3,251 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,783,331.

Another 3,161 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,711,900.

Meanwhile 243 are in the ICU, including 211 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 113 are in need of respiratory assistance including 77 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 3,251 cases reported today, 58 (1.8%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,193 (98.2%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles