Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Daily caseload drops to 3,300

Over 800 cases recorded in Selangor.

Other News

Another 3,381 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,780,080.

Selangor recorded 879 cases, Kelantan 385, Johor 299, Kuala Lumpur 271, Sabah 242, Pahang 226, Penang 219 and Kedah 216.

Negeri Sembilan recorded 172 cases, Perak 161, Melaka 141, Terengganu 94, Putrajaya 30, Sarawak 18, and Labuan and Perlis 14 each.

Another 3,447 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,708,739 (97.4%).

Meanwhile 254 are in the ICU, including 220 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 114 are in need of respiratory assistance including 86 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 3,381 cases reported today, 37 (1.1%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,344 (98.9%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles