Monday, May 23, 2022

Daily cases top 3,500

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,776,699.

Other News

Another 3,543 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,776,699.

Another 3,484 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,705,292 (97.4%).

Meanwhile 253 are in the ICU, including 203 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 130 are in need of respiratory assistance including 86 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 3,543 cases reported today, 53 (1.5%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,490 (98.5%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles