Saturday, May 21, 2022

New cases rise to 3,270

This takes total confirmed infections in the country to 2,773,156.

Other News

Another 3,270 Covid-19 cases were recorded today, taking total confirmed infections in the country to 2,773,156.

Another 3,195 patients recovered, bringing total recoveries to 2,701,808.

Meanwhile 257 are in the ICU, including 197 confirmed Covid-19 patients.

A total of 137 are in need of respiratory assistance including 89 confirmed Covid-19 cases.

Of the 3,270 cases reported today, 69 (2.1%) are in Category Three and above. The remaining 3,201 (97.9%) are in Category One and Two.

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/malaysianow

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news and analyses.

Related Articles